The Purpose Project, LLC is a multidisciplinary behavioral healthcare practice that offers life coaching, career counseling, psychotherapy, leadership training and nonprofit management. Most Major Insurance Accepted.
Marriage and family therapy is:
• specific, with attainable therapeutic goals
• designed with the “end in mind.”
Scope of Service:
• Provide information, education, and support for staff on how to identify and work more effectively with children with atypical behaviors or developmental delays.
• Coach parents to help them address and respond to their children more effectively at home.
• Provide direct therapeutic intervention with children through play therapy and other developmentally appropriate therapeutic activities.
• Provide family or individual counseling to parents or staff members as needed.
• Collect data and maintain records, and support compliance in all mandates of Head Start Performance Standards and State Regulations.
Speaking Topics Include :
Abracadabra! Unleashing Your Magic. Use the Power of Words and thought create a magical life.
Bloom Where You’re Planted Be Great Where You Are! If you’re waiting for the perfect time to start… The time is now!
Stop Watering Dead Plant LET IT GO! It’s time to move on! Letting go can be hard; you have to accept what is, let go of what was. We don’t get over the past, we get pass it.
Purpose Planned Business Stop Sketching and Start Building. Turn your Purpose into to Profit! Build a company that allows you to share your giftedness with the world.
Adapting to Change, Team Building and more…