Today’s episode of The Purpose Project, I answered a listener’s question about how to handle the stressors of being micromanaged. I provided some candid advice and tips that will get the micromanager out of your face and on your team. Don’t worry, I didn’t leave out the “Boss.” MICROmanagers even got a few sticky notes of their own in an effort to help them get the best out of their team.
This episode is sponsored by QJS Design Studio. I highly recommend them for all of your graphic, web design and branding needs.
This episode is just for you- if you are experiencing problems in the workplace, home or personal life with being micromanaged or if you are a manager who wants to see your team WIN!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- If you are a micromanager or being micromanaged
- How to look for patterns in Micromanager
- Ways to avoid triggers.
- How changing your management style will get the best out of your team.
- Why Micromanagers act the way they do.
- Using Empathy can change the relationship
- When to use confrontation